"Formula for Success Simplified" - by Tom Birkenmeyer

Options
This is for getting healthy, for personal life, for business, for anything.

1. Cultivate a Burning Desire to be successful so that you're not afraid to, Set Yourself On Fire And Let The World Watch You Burn!

2. Find a unique opportunity to get you where you want to be in your life and Act Today.

3. Be actively immersed in the process a year from now.

Most people are not willing to do those simple things and that's why most people are Average. I'm not knocking average, under average, or over average everyone should be able to live how ever they choose to live. All I'm saying to each and everyone of you is that IF you want to, you can change so that everything changes.

In my experiences all three steps in my Simplified Formula For Success are missed by average people. The first step has some shades of grey in that nearly everyone wants to live free. Unfortunately, for the average person, the burden of matching their level of desire with their level of commitment is too much of a burden so they remain average despite their intense desire for more than average. If only you match your level of commitment to your level of desire you can accomplish ANYTHING.

The second step is missed by the procrastinators. How TRAGIC is that! To keep putting things off, because after all Procrastination is the cornerstone of all poverty. If you don't get started I promise you'll never finish. I promise you'll never accomplish anything on the sidelines you've got to get on the playing field to have a chance. Once you make the discovery and you've got your opportunity you're number one priority should be to at least get out of the starting gate and onto the line that takes you to the finish line. I promise if you don't get on the line you'll never make it to the finish. But... I also promise that if you get on the line that takes you to the finish line then your success is inevitable IF you stay immersed in the process! That's a logistical Fact so enjoy that! Staying immersed in the process long enough to give it a chance to work leads us to the third step...

Step three is where most people fail to find success. They may start out doing the 'thing' every day that takes them where they want to be in life but they don't stay in it long enough to give it a chance to work! Being immersed in it long enough to give it a chance to work is going to promote those who have got enough "skin in the game" and expose those who don't. The number one reason by far given by people who start and then quit is, "Life gets in the way". They almost never say they aren't interested. Of course everyone wants to be successful. But "life gets in the way" as they say so they quit. Those things in life that get in the way have been happening for the past six thousand years folks and that isn't going to change! Odds are extremely favorable it's going to be the same for the next six thousand years. Right here in America the overwhelming majority of self made success stories come from the most extreme impoverished, dyer, and adverse backgrounds. They come from situations far worse than you and I have ever known. There are people confined to wheel chairs who are still doing what they can to be healthy all the while most mobile people just make excuses. If you're seriously citing "Lifes happenings" as reason to quit on yourself then you haven't got enough guts or enough 'skin in the game' to succeed on your dreams. I mean no offense. In fact I hope that if you fall into this category you're getting ticked off and fired up enough to NOT quit on your dreams ANYMORE! Life has enough hurdles without you being a victim of yourself so cut it out. Don't be a victim of yourself! "Be aware of the thief on the street who's after your purse but also be aware of the thief in your mind who's after your promise" - Jim Rohn.

This is a reflection of life not in getting healthy. This is how you find success in your health, in relationships, in business, in your personal life, in your professional life, in anything.

Don't quit on yourself, on your family, or on your dreams. Regardless of how badly you've messed up in the past you can start to develop yourself any day you choose. I hope you begin TODAY. Stay immersed in the process whatever the process is for your thing and you WILL inevitably find success.

Tom

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I needed a boost today as I am redoing all my goals. Live today for a better tomorrow!!
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Dumspiro
    Dumspiro Posts: 28
    Options
    Thanks for this Tom! Bumping for later :)
  • metalpalace
    metalpalace Posts: 576
    Options
    Thank YOU very much dumspiro, WannabeaCullen, and debnu1! I deeply appreciate thoughtful feedback every time :-) I'm dedicated to giving back I would love more people to find HUGE success more than anything else in the world.

debnu1 Sometimes we just need to reflect and re do our goals good for you for stepping up!