Another new member

3DMom2008
3DMom2008 Posts: 5
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, another 60+ member. Have been going to gym 5 days a week and treadmilling it for 30 min . with my husband while he rehabs his new bioinc knee on the bike. Was excited b/c thought I would lose some weight in the process, but I guess as you get older the weight does not come off as quickly as it did. Hope Fitness Pal helps me keep better track and gives me some inspiration, together with the nicer weather and longer and more frequent walks w/Daisey Mae!

Replies

• Hi, another 60+ member. Have been going to gym 5 days a week and treadmilling it for 30 min . with my husband while he rehabs his new bioinc knee on the bike. Was excited b/c thought I would lose some weight in the process, but I guess as you get older the weight does not come off as quickly as it did. Hope Fitness Pal helps me keep better track and gives me some inspiration, together with the nicer weather and longer and more frequent walks w/Daisey Mae!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Welcome! Everyone is great here for encouragement and great ideas!!! Good luck!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.