Getting sick from eating tuna

Options
Cookie22684
Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
Why is it that everytime i eat tuna fish i get terribly sick, i feel a burning pain in my abdomen that doesn't go away until i vomit , the pain is so bad i want to cry , i get a fever and also cold chills , i mean i miss eating tuna but if it gets me this sick i will have to stop eating it , anybody have any idea why i get like this or what could be the cause of it , thanks

Replies

• Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Samantharose8akaDebbie Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    We develop allergies all of our life. I used to adore shrimp and then one day..................horrible pains in my stomach.......thought it was just a bad shrimp............tried it again.............same thing............tried it several more times...............all the same result. No more shrimp for me..............
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    We develop allergies all of our life. I used to adore shrimp and then one day..................horrible pains in my stomach.......thought it was just a bad shrimp............tried it again.............same thing............tried it several more times...............all the same result. No more shrimp for me..............

I'd have to go with her and say it's an allergy.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Could it be food poisoning ?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Probably not if it happens every time you eat it.