Alcoholic Beverages

Options
I'm not a frequent drinker or anything, but I do enjoy the occasional drink with dinner or night out with friends. I've always been a beer girl, but the amount of calories in beer is ridiculous. Any suggestions for lower calorie drinks? I like to enjoy my drink, so no shots..

Replies

• nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I still drink beer and have lost weight. I don't drink light either--Mostly Sam Adams.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like Michelob ultra lite cider beer. It's low calorie and it has more alcohol than regular beers (5%)
    Also a chilton, which is vodka, club soda and several lemon wedges or just lemon juice. It's not as tart as lime and I also put a splenda packet in to make it taste sweeter. It only has 64 calories or something and the cals all come from vodka.
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Gin and low calorie tonic water or vodka and diet coke are ok my favourite is neat vodka straight out of the freezer
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Absinthe made with 1 sugar cube and water. High alcohol drink so sip it slowly!!!!
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You can enjoy a shot. Try a nice scotch or cognac neat. The experience should last you awhile...
    I'm not a frequent drinker or anything, but I do enjoy the occasional drink with dinner or night out with friends. I've always been a beer girl, but the amount of calories in beer is ridiculous. Any suggestions for lower calorie drinks? I like to enjoy my drink, so no shots..
  • phurst00
    phurst00 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Skinny Girl Vodka! They also make mixers :) Low carb.