Newb seeking!!!

Options
31 out of Seattle, wanting to lose 10-20 lbs and tone up, but will be happy with a solid 10...

I'm looking for folks who have the same weight goals as me... or have already reached their goals and want to contribute to my madness.... shoot me a friend request if you're in for that!

Replies

• skjsd
    skjsd Posts: 64
    Options
    Hi! I'm new on here. I live in northern BC, Canada and I want to lose about 15-20lbs (more if I can eventually). I would be happy if I could just lose 10-15lbs in the next 3 months. I'll be sending you a request for sure!
  • JoleenCullison
    Options
    Same with me. 10 pounds would make me happy, 20 estatic. My knees are bad and the weight loss would do wonders for them. I just joined 10 days ago and still trying to get the hang of it. If I come across anything helpful I'll sent it to you. Same for you please. A friend just gave me a copy of Eating Well magazine. It is $5 cheaper for a years subscription if you subscribe over the internet. It has some great low-cal recipes in it. I tried one of the recipes last night for dinner and my family didn't know they were eating low-cal.
  • susan_rich
    susan_rich Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi i am new to MFP, i was using NOOM and i lost 35 lbs with that but i have no one to really talk to about all the healthy things i like, what i did at the gym, how to improve things going on, etc. Shoot me a friend request if you wanna chat it would be nice to talk to someone or multiple people about all this without getting dirty looks and so on. Thanks have a great day! -Susan
  • Cassandra2oh6
    Options
    Thanks for adding me girl... You're even in my Time Zone!!! Let's get this!