Feel free to tell me i'm stupid.

Options
2»

Replies

• Heidiwarwick
    Heidiwarwick Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of the replies.
    It's not a trap. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that. But if you mean I'm trolling (i moderate a different sort of forum) then, no, unfortunately everything I have written is true. The fact that some people think maybe that it's not true is actually making me think how ridiculously I must be behaving, for anyone to DIY t my validity.
    All true I'm ashamed to say.
  • Heidiwarwick
    Heidiwarwick Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Typed using my phone.
    Should be - DOUBT my validity. Not DIY!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I kind of don't really see the point of this?

But neither of your methods are healthy, so there's that you can walk away with. Delusional maybe? I'm not sure self-centered plays a role in this.
  • michellezuniga888
    Options
    Rooting for you to find your way through,---:flowerforyou:
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    No, you are not stupid at all. You need help.

But I think you know that already.
  • tobiAnn_
    tobiAnn_ Posts: 9
    Options
    No, you're not stupid at all. It kind of breaks my heart to see you like this (even though i dont know you).. This isn't a healthy habit.. Its a good thing that you recognize that, and im rooting for you also to get thru! :)
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    :D Great job! Sounds like the 1st step to helping yourself out in the long term. Chocolate is delicious too.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You probably need a therapist. One that specializes in eating disorders even if you feel you don't have one, you are well on your way to having one. Right now you are probably not in a lot of danger, but that can change rapidly so the sooner you find someone qualified the better.
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    why would I insult you? You are already doing so much damage to yourself, and it kind of breaks my heart. When you can't take it anymore, I would suggest setting up an appointment with a psychologist, one that specializes in disordered eating/eating disorders would be especially helpful to you. Even if you don't feel the damage you are doing yet, it doesn't mean it's not there. Severe restriction also usually ends up in either a binge cycle where you gain because your body takes over and makes you eat because it is starved, or lower weight and eventual death. Better forums for this topic would be places like whyeat.net and something-fishy.org where people that know more about this sort of behavior can help. Good luck to you honey.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    mouse_trap.gif

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Just kidding... I dont know your story, ut Ihope you get the help you need. I think its more than this forum can offer.
  • sexymuffintop
    sexymuffintop Posts: 636
    Options
    This feels like a trap.

I feel this way also. Our emotions are as one. :smokin:
  • Mavrick_RN
    Mavrick_RN Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You need far more help than this FITNESS site can give you.

I gotta stop reading these dead-end threads.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I kind of don't really see the point of this?

But neither of your methods are healthy, so there's that you can walk away with. Delusional maybe? I'm not sure self-centered plays a role in this.

this!

you have disordered eating... you're not stupid, but you are sick and need more help than you can get off an internet forum