2 little NSV's Today :)

Options
Been doing C25K & at week 6 I'm noticing that my butt and thighs are firming up a bit. The second nsv is how I'm changing mentally. I've always thought it would be awesome to be a runner, just never got past the sucky part to see if I actually enjoy it. The goal was to run mon, wed, and fri every week....so today was supposed to be a rest day but when I watched the weather this afternoon it said that it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I immediately jumped up and threw on my tennis shoes saying, "well if I can't run tomorrow, then I'll run today!" The old me would never have done that. I would have skipped the run, and probably ended up quitting. NOT THIS TIME!!! :)

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    That is great :)
  • FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is awesome ! Great job !
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That is awesome sounds like me right now
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    that is great, thank you for sharing such an inspiration. remember there is no little NSV's they are all wonderful and will inspire someone out there. keep them coming. keep counting those little blessings. continue staying focus
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are breaking through to the "I can" mindset.
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    NO PAIN NOGAIN GREAT JOB!!!!! bravo
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I struggle every day to get in the right mindset. I never WANT to go run, but I make myself go. Then while I'm running, I am constantly back and forth, thinking things like "you can do this", "are you CRAZY, you hate running", "is it worth it", "I'm doing pretty good and I'm not miserable". However, one thing stays the same....when I finish a run, I am soooo proud of myself and I feel great! Everyone have a blessed day!
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done you....I've just finished week 1 and I feel amazing that I can do this at 246lbs! Add me if you like.x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!