Hello!

ejschantz85
ejschantz85 Posts: 18
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this website, my best friend showed it to me because she is super smart! Between me her and our other best friend we have always been competitive and I know that having her on here will motivate me to want to succeed and vise versa, def. healthy competition.

I actually lost weight after I got out of high school, i dropped about twenty pounds!! I felt so good about myself, then over the years I gained about ten of it back but I remained at that size until Dec 2007, when someone close to me died. My grandmother who was more like a mother passed away and I just didn't care anymore, the part of me that stayed away from bad foods and exercised was not motivated anymore. I gained twenty more pounds being at the heaviest I have ever been in my entire life. I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror, and I can't fit into my last years summer clothes....

Well my boyfriend proposed to me and now I have a new motivation, to not only look good for our wedding, but to live a long happy life with him so that we can have kids and be happy.

I know I can do this!!!

Replies

• Good for you. Can you tell me how I can introduce myself too. Like you I am new to this site. Thanks. My name is sweetpurple.
This discussion has been closed.