Hair falling out???

Rhiana1188
Rhiana1188 Posts: 67 Member
I've been eating pretty clean, working out, taking my vitamins and drinking my 8+ glasses of water a day for about 2 1/2 months now. I've lost just over 13 lbs. Just in the last week or two, I've noticed I'm shedding. Bad. My back is constantly covered in hair and every time I run my hands through out, it just comes right out. I don't remember this ever happening before. Is this normal???

Replies

• minihorselover
    minihorselover Posts: 77 Member
    What shampoo and Conditioner are you using? ( Im a hair dresser by the way) have you recently switched to something new?
    any new medications?
    possible Hormone change.
    it could be a number of things.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Diary is closed so my first question would be how many calories a day are you netting?
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Diary is closed so my first question would be how many calories a day are you netting?

this!
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    We can't see your diary and don't know much about your medical history so the only things I can suggest is that you might not be eating enough or you might have a metabolic problem like PCOS (which can cause some hair loss).
  • Bennett056
    Bennett056 Posts: 70 Member
    Are you eating enough protein? The doctor told me this could be an issue. And of course trama could cause this.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    I'm with you...the 2 times in life that my hair falls out is when I'm pregnant or losing weight.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Let me guess, one of the 1200 calorie crowd.