A memorial for a supportive MFP friend, buudharich

Options
Dear MyFitnessPal,

There isn't a better place to post this, so this will have to do, because buudharich was an amazing friend in real life and on MFP. He was the one who cheered me on when I kept up with signing in and logging. He was the one who poked me when I missed signing in for a few days. He was always friendly in class (we attended seminary together), jovial, and kind. He went out of his way to help people out, and he took his spiritual path and sense of call seriously. He was a friend.

Buudharich was in good spirits last night according to seminary friends who saw him. This morning, he was at work when he very suddenly collapsed and died. This is a huge shock to everyone who knew him. As he posted on MFP briefly, he recently got married in Japan. He served our country in the army, I believe sent to both Bosnia and Iraq. His goal after seminary was to be a military chaplain, although that might have changed over time.

He wanted to be the best person he could be. He wanted to take care of those around him, and I believe that his MFP friends would say that this impulse came through clearly in his supportive comments and posts.

Let us remember him for the wonderful person he was. All of us are blessed to have known him.

With great love for a friend,

Deaterrae

Replies

• BackToFree
    BackToFree Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I do not know Buudharich, but he sounds like a lovely man.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I didn't know him on here.. So sad to hear this though. May he RIP and may his family and friends find comfort.