• shumbri
    shumbri Posts: 15 Member
    AMAZING!!! Please Share.
  • NESIBEAU
    NESIBEAU Posts: 20
    So what did you do to get the weight down!! Congrats
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats!!!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Congrats! Impressive weight loss.
  • rcwible83
    rcwible83 Posts: 42
    WONDERFUL! and such an inspiration!! :happy:
  • sitastar2004
    sitastar2004 Posts: 77 Member
    Wow! You look awesome, and toned.
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Wow Awesome Job! You look Great!

I too would like to know your strategies...thanks for the motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Thank you so much for this... I was just about to go into the kitchen and stuff my face. You have given me the inspiration to hold off and wait for dinner with a little snack for now. You rock! Please add me!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    omg! what amazing progress! great WORK!
  • Elise_J
    Elise_J Posts: 6
    Wow you look fantastic, very similar starting weight and body shape to mine with the same goal weight in mind so would be intrested in how you achieved this in 3 months, so awsome :)
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Great job!!!
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    WOW! What an amazing job!!!! Congratulations!! You look awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Allow me to pick my jaw up off the floor....

Amazing, fabulous and fantastic!
  • Your pictures really impressed me and I am starting to get frustrated. I started using MFP consistently at the end of March. I am working out 5 days a week for 30-40 minutes using the elliptical, stationary bike, and treadmill. I was adding the calories it gave me for exercise back but have been trying not to use all of them. I have put in to lose 2 lbs a week which makes my daily goal 1560. In the 6 weeks, I have lost 5-6 pounds and some days even seem to gain. I try to only weigh once or twice a week.
    WHat am I doing wrong? Help! Any suggestions appreciated. I am a 39 year old female who is 5'8" and weighs about 260.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    great job! You look amazing and are doing great!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    wow u look absolutly amazing!!! you were beautiful before and now you are stunning! what an awesome transformation you look great i bet u feel a lot better as well. that is a great success story you should feel very proud!!! :) an inspiration to us all!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    You look amazing!!! Dam dude....if nothing else motivated me, this for sure does. Way to go ma.
  • rrmarlnee
    rrmarlnee Posts: 6
    Beautiful!
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    YOU KRUSHED IT!!!!!!! Great job!
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    You look amazing! Great job! Such evidence of your commitment! I love it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!