Replies

• healthy_jess
    Options
    I started today! :) im excited.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, where can you get it?

I downloaded it by googling "Insanity workout torrent." It took about 24 hrs to download completely and it came with the calendar so I know what workout I need to do.

I do not follow the fitness plan, I eat about 113g protein a day (not sure of the other macros at the moment) and I don't do the Shakeology.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    A friend and I are going to began tomorrow as well! I am looking forward to this entire journey. It looks like sweet torture!!! If I miss posting for a year or so, then you will know that I didn't make it past the fit test before the paramedics had to be called.

*Drags LadyKickAss away from the forums by the collar of her shirt*

It's not gonna be that bad, girl. We'll do fine.

You guys will be great! I'm not in the best shape and I haven't died yet, so I know you can do it!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting tomorrow anyways, so sure! Let's keep each other motivated!
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hey i hope its okay if i added you i been wanting to start since april but then i never could find the time, i know thats not an excuse but its been crazy at work, and i wanna get serious about it. I tried it last year but failed cause i was really out of shape, but i started walking and doing lower impact cardio and i lost 20 pounds last summer so i think by now i can actually do insanity. But I need to find some people to do it with me.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Insanity, on my birthday? HELL no, I'll stick with lifting you keep your "Shawn T"
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join ya!
  • atiyarose
    atiyarose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    aww..i'm in month 2 of insanity already can i join too?? :P

Me tooooo.. Just started month two yesterday! :) lets be buddies
  • iTorr3s
    iTorr3s Posts: 13
    Options
    I started last Wednesday. I'm on Day 4. Add me.
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!!! I will start on Monday too!!! Add me as a friend it you like!!
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    aww..i'm in month 2 of insanity already can i join too?? :P

Me tooooo.. Just started month two yesterday! :) lets be buddies

already add you!!^^
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm so tempted to start again :noway: I finished Insanity last week and currently doing 6 week 6 pack. I'm enjoying it but it's not insanity :laugh:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Well, I just did my fit test and put my first big red X on my workout calendar. :) It wasn't easy, but not impossible either. I'm anxious about tomorrow though, I hate plyo!

How about you?

Oh, and I didn't write anything about my goals. I want to lose body fat and drop some inches from my waist. I also hope to get a bit stronger and faster than I am at the moment.
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Downloading it is illegal and just a thought I wouldn't be posting on here that you did that. Insanity is an awesome program I'm going into my third week.
    LisaM
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well, I just did my fit test and put my first big red X on my workout calendar. :) It wasn't easy, but not impossible either. I'm anxious about tomorrow though, I hate plyo!

How about you?

Oh, and I didn't write anything about my goals. I want to lose body fat and drop some inches from my waist. I also hope to get a bit stronger and faster than I am at the moment.

u will get stronger!!^^ just keep digging deeper!! :D
  • tntmom87
    tntmom87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'll be doing the fit test tonight when I get home from work :) I'm really excited to do this but so nervous also....I just need the motivation to stick with it.
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started today... fit test FTW. Please add me if you'd like

By the way, what are you all using to post it in exercise?
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    no thanks
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I just started a thread however, can one do insanity along with other types of workout routines? For example do my normal cardio/weight training then at night do insanity?
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Well anyone here can add me