Nice to find people with the same struggls as me

Options
Hello everyone,
I'm Fiona, 19 and live in Germany. When I was little I used to be really skinny but when I was 7 my parents split up and I started gaining weight, after that I was always a bit bigger than others, not out of hand though.
In 2007 (I was 14) I met a boy called Ronald and totally fell in love with him, somehow I lost 30 pounds without actually doing much for it. I felt amazing and had a good while being semi skinny. But as our relationship got closer and longer I felt more comfortable and guess didnt care THAT much how I looked, because I knew he loved me. Then in 2011 my father died (I was only 17) and I fell into comfort food and staying at home crying for days at a time. Now, nearly 2 years later after struggeling to lose the weight again and feel happyer about myself, it has finally clicked in my brain. I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT! So I signed up for MFP a while ago but didnt use it really.. 2 days ago I felt the urge to do something, I have many goals in my life and I dont want my weight to stop me, especially if I can do something about it!
So starting today (first of May 2013) I want to begin my very own weight loss journey and I hope to find people here that struggle aswell, so we can motivate each other to follow our goals and dreams!