Wine free may!

Options
Krohnie
Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
I'm giving up wine. It serves no purpose, it doesn't fix any of the problems. I've got to find a better way to deal with stress. Maybe now that the weather isn't so terrible I can walk off the stress! Just had to put it out there for the world to see it!! Happy wine free may!!

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I'm giving up wine. It serves no purpose, it doesn't fix any of the problems. I've got to find a better way to deal with stress. Maybe now that the weather isn't so terrible I can walk off the stress! Just had to put it out there for the world to see it!! Happy wine free may!!

Good luck to you ;)
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm not giving it up forever because I love it too much, but I really want to cut down and only have a few glasses on the weekend, so I'm jump starting by having an alcohol free May.

Good luck to us!
  • shelbrunelle
    shelbrunelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I gave up wine DURING THE WEEK, 3 weeks ago. Good so far. Thought I would be dying for a glass by weekend, but not so bad. I am bored in the evenings, though and need a hobby!
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I work out in the evening. Then shower. Then sip green tea or decaf coffee.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Good luck honey! :flowerforyou:

I no longer make such ambitious plans!

What I aim for, is wine only 1-2 x a week. I love it, life is short, cheers :drinker: