My fitness pendulum w/ story and pics

Options
2»

Replies

• saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!!

Then again... I just realized that at my best... I don't look as good as someone who was depressed, has cancer, and is alcoholic. :grumble:
  • karenwillis123
    Options
    God Bless u! thank you for fighting for our country. your post really got me thinking, i have lupus and i have a lot of bad days. if u fought cancer, then i can fight lupus! it's been so hard for me because every time i turn around, there's a new symptom. i am also diabetic, and in stage 2 of kidney disease. please pray for me everyone, help me fight for a better life. you look GREAT!!
  • onedayatatime410
    onedayatatime410 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You are strong... I can't see the before and after pictures because I'm at work but kudos to you for making the MOST of your situation. I salute you as well in honor of your service.
  • clubben2k
    clubben2k Posts: 29
    Options
    @ karenwillis

I will pray for you. Thank you for the comment and I'm happy you could find some inspiration from my story. I truly with you the best.
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What a ride it has been and you've come out stronger !! You are amazing!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Great success story!!!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow. just wow. i am sorry for all u have had to endure. but u are really strong and i am glad life is looking up for u again. hope it keeps going that way for you. you have made a great transformation. you are doing well and i know u can keep it up!! :) good luck! :smile:

very inspiring story!
  • clubben2k
    Options
    Thank you all for the nice comments and thank you to those that messaged me. I'm pleased to know people are able to find inspiration and/or motivation from my story.

The few that shared with me also have overcome incredible obstacles in life, kudos!
  • clubben2k
    Options
    Good morning MFP, omw to the gym!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    First of all - Thank you for your service to our country. Second - you look amazing and thank goodness you found your way back from some trying times. :flowerforyou: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!