What weight scales are accurate?

Options
I am trying to find a more accurate scale to weigh myself. I have 2 digital scales at home and both of them are crazy. One of them I step on at least 3 or 4 times and all give me different results. The other one is way off and it is about 5lbs higher than the other one. I weigh in once a week at WW because I need an accurate weight. Anyone have any suggestions on which scales are the most accurate to purchase and use? Thanks.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The one that gives you different readings all the time probably needs a new battery. Mine does that when it's time for a new one - easy fix.

Pick whichever home scale gives you the closest readings to your WW weigh ins and stick with that one.
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The one that gives you different readings all the time probably needs a new battery. Mine does that when it's time for a new one - easy fix.

Pick whichever home scale gives you the closest readings to your WW weigh ins and stick with that one.

thanks. but the funny thing is the really crazy scale does not have a battery. i dont understand that one. thanks.
  • lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i just bought an analog scale from walmart. i weigh in today so im sure that it is way better than the digital craziness going on with my other scales.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    It is better to pick one scale and see the changes on that one scale.