NSV's up the Wazoo!!

Options
Letters24You
Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
Hi All!

I know a lot of people come to the Success Stories forum (myself included) for inspiration. Thus, I present you with my stack of NSV's for the week. And it's only Wednesday!

1.) I have no shorts this summer! Not one pair! Although that sucks for my wallet, I officially could not wear one pair of shorts from last year - Off to Ebay they go!
2.) I am wearing my goal pants - what I considered to be myself at my skinniest- today and they are falling off! I waited 5 years to wear these again. At the beginning of my journey I couldn't get them on past my knees!
3.) My mom found a bag full of clothes I had stored at her house and asked if she could toss them. At first I said yes till I saw a super cute skirt, and then another, all clothes from highschool that I stored, hoping I would fit in them again some day. Today is that "some day". I will be sorting through that bag shortly!
4.) Got my fishing license for the year. Last year's weight = 240lbs. This year's weight = 180lbs

Hey if you can't brag on MFP where can you?!

Good luck to all!

Replies

• chigby77
    chigby77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is a great story! Awesome for you!
  • marybowldseddington
    marybowldseddington Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

Hit up the consignment stores for new shorts!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome! Congratulations!
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Also have fun fishing! I love to fish!
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ::happy dancin' all the way to the fishing hole:: congrats!
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    amazing amazing amazing!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo proud of you =D what a great feeling! Keep it up, our journeys are NOT over yet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!