Insanity and Eating ??

Options
Michow08
Michow08 Posts: 19 Member
I am currently on my first week of Insanity and I am really looking to tone up and lose some inches. I am not able to get the shakes and everything that he recommends but I am confused about what people are saying
-not eating enough and you won't lose weight??
-what are things I should be eating and how much??
Any advice will help. I am a mom with 4 kids and I can't eat healthy all the time and can't afford to be buying supplements and things along those lines. So any advice for the "the average joe" doing this workout and wanting results is great!!
Thanks!!

Replies

• lovelye79
    lovelye79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Insanity yesterday. I too cannot afford the shakes. But I think as long as you are eating 1200 calories and about 100g of protein you should be okay. I have 3 kids and it's hard to not eat junk all the time like they want, but meal prep really helps. I can make them what they want and still eat something healthy that I've already prepared for myself. Good luck :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    The program comes with a nutrition guide and meal plan....

And I'm not sure what having 4 kids has to do with being able to eat "healthy" all the time. Could you elaborate?

I did Insanity and you should definitely be eating more than 1200 calories while doing the program.