Hey from Michigan!

sls8486
sls8486 Posts: 8
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Sarah (yes, another one lol.) and I'm concentrating on getting back into shape.

I have a quirk to me, and that is worrying about my weight, and how people perceive me.
I really feel that I haven't been given a break in life because of my weight.
I want the public to take me seriously, and I want to be confident that people arn't staring at me because of my weight when I walk by.

The hardest thing for me and losing weight is that I feel lazy.
I don't do anything. I sit all day.
It's because I get bored so quickly, and so I'm kind of on the search for something fun and energetic that I could do to shape up a bit.

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Welcome Sarah!

I'm from Michigan too. The weather sucks today doesn't it?:tongue:

Stick with MFP and you'll stay motivated. There are so many different things you will learn here, you won't have to worry about gettting bored!

Holly
  • sunnyskys
    sunnyskys Posts: 43
    Welcome Sarah,

I have the same boredom problem I usually start out great then taper off to nothing. so maybe we can motivate each other. Feel free to add me to your friends.

Hugs and Smiles,
    Sandy
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Hi! I'm from Michigan too!! Welcome to MFP! There are so many different workouts that are discussed on here that you are bound to find the right combination to keep you interested!!!

I sit all day as well. It makes me feel better and more productive on the days I can find a way to sneak in some quick 5 minute walks running errands and such.
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Might as well add to the list of Michigan girls on this thread! =)

Welcome to MFP!
This discussion has been closed.