Need friends who are serious about using this site!

snowangel1975
snowangel1975 Posts: 58
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I have been using this site since January. I have had a few friends who have started using but then have quit. It's very upsetting. Please add me as a friend...I need somemore supporters out there! Only add me if your as serious as I am. I love seeing peoples progress, it fuels mine. Ok, Thank you!

Replies

• pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    I've been using it for a year now, and I love it. I've made tons friends and I think facebook really helps us keep in touch.

Welcome.
  • tbear358
    tbear358 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm in the same boat. No one takes exercise and nutrition as seriously as I do because I include it in my daily routine. I'm studying to be a certified personal trainer and a nutrition/wellness consultant! I'll add you! We can keep each other accountable!
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    I am afraid to add ths to my facebook page.

It seems kind of personal.
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    You can add me as your friend.....I'm here for the long haul!
  • Luvilybri
    Luvilybri Posts: 19
    Add me too. Im here. I addicted to this site. It is part of my everyday regimen
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Same here. I love this site.
  • You can add me!! I am serious about using it. I have my Facebook link in my signature too ..anyone is free to add me!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    I love MFP and have for the last 3 weeks and will continue until I lose over a 100 lbs. so I am definitely in here for the long haul :D
  • Thanks to everyone who added me as a friend....I'm going to love seeing peoples updates! :drinker:
  • nikkicampbell
    nikkicampbell Posts: 18 Member
    You were thinking what I was. Yeah!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    I've logged in for 150 days in a row. Is that serious enough for you? :laugh: :wink:

I think it's actually far more than that but 150 days ago is when the site was revamped & started counting. :tongue: Pretty much been here every single day since September 8th, 2009.
  • KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    I am going to try my best to stay with this and keep myself motivated.

It helps that there are other people out there with the same motivation and determintation!

There is power in numbers and power in supportive people. If we stand together it will be harder for us to fall and or to fail!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I hit my 140th day of logging in a row today. But I've been logging here for longer than that. LOVE this site! Feel free to add me too!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    I have been here for three weeks now and I plan on staying here for LIFE :) So I am in this for the long haul ...I will be here to lose all 180 lbs....and I will be here to maintain. This is a lifestyle change for me!!! I will add you as a friend :)
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Add me as a friend I've been here for awhile and love it.
This discussion has been closed.