Hi from Waterford, Michigan!

Options
Hello joined yesterday, so far I love the site! It has already helped me to make a few better meal choices. I hope to loose 63 pounds!
I have never weighed this much before in my life and I have been depressed about it. My daughter also a member thought we can do this together. So I hope to meet great people and stay motivated. I have much to live for and be happy about so I am giving this my all.
Hugs and Smiles
Sandy

How do you put your sticker on here?
Thanks

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    Welcome!

Woowoo! Michigan is in the house today!

Up at the top next to Reports, there is a tools tab. Go there and you can choose a ticker if you like.
    Above this post you should see Home, Recent Posts, My Topics, then Signature. Click Signature and you can put your ticker and whatever else you like.

Holly
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    YAY...more Michiganders!!!! Welcome to MFP!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Michigander! You'll love it here, as you can see I've lost almost 50 pounds so if you're honest with yourself and follow your calories, you will lose weight.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • Reign
    Reign Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome...and good luck!
  • sunnyskys
    sunnyskys Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I was a little scared to join something like this but I am glad my daughter insisted.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is great whether you're looking to lose 10 or 100 pounds. I've been trying to get the rest of my family to use this site, mainly my mom and my aunt. Either way, everyone is really supportive!