100 days of MFP

Options
djeffreys10
djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
I have never made a "success" thread, as I am not anywhere near my goal body yet. However, I am nearing the end of my weight loss, and then I will start adding lean mass (i.e. building muscle). I just decided that, since today is my 100th day here on MFP, I would look back at, and share, what kind of changes I have seen. 100 days ago, I weighed 170.2 lbs. Today, I weigh 157.0 lbs. 100 days ago, my body fat was 18%. Today, my body fat is <11.5%. 100 days ago, my waist (measured around my navel and love handles) was 36.5". Today, my waist is 31.75". 100 days agao, I had a gut. Today, I am starting to show abs. 100 days ago, I was fat. Today, I am in the best shape of my life. Furthermore, I am now wearing the same size pants I wore in college, and they are loose. I actually can wear the pants I wore in high school (dug a pair out of storage just to check). I can't wait to see what the next 100 days brings!

Replies

• TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to kill it brotha!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! That makes me want to keep hanging in there.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Looking good sir (did a little profile pic peeking lol), Those are some awesome weight loss stats too! Great job!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Awesome dedication! Love the profile pic too! :laugh:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Looking good sir (did a little profile pic peeking lol), Those are some awesome weight loss stats too! Great job!

Peek away. I may not be where I want to be, but I am actually proud of how I look now for a change :smile:
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    You're doing great :) I love seeing your progress too, so glad we're friends here xoxo
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    100 days doesn't sound like a terribly long time, but you have accomplished a lot! Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!