What is your dinner line up this week?

Options
What is your dinner menu for this work week? list every day!

Here is mine:
Monday: Minestrone soup
Tuesday: strawberry spinach salad with balsamic dressing and honey mustard chicken
Wednesday: Fajitas
Thursday: Broiled salmon with a soy/brown sugar glaze, sweet potato, honey broccoli and carrots
Friday: Eat out.

Replies

• strickland8052
    strickland8052 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :( anyone?
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I don't have the days of the week mapped out, but I have a list of dishes I can pick when I get home.

Make your own pizza night
    Salmon baked in foil packet with olive oil, broccoli and tomatos (maybe with couscous)
    shredded chicken lettuce wraps
    turkey meatloaf muffins
    pasta and scallops
    steak and sweet potatos
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:

Monday: Salsa Chicken with Black Beans and Corn with Rice (in crockpot)
    Tuesday: Leftovers from Monday shredded up and made like brunswick stew
    Wednesday: Pork Chops with sweet potatoes and apples in some new seasoning pack I found (a little high in sodium though)
    Thursday: Grilled Turkey Burgers with Baked Potato
    Friday: We eat out on Friday's too...so not sure where yet.
  • strickland8052
    Options
    mmm.. sounding good, ladies!

I do the crockpot salsa chicken sometimes, and never thought to make it into a Brunswick stew! Genius!
  • enid42
    enid42 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'll play.

Monday: mango lime grilled chicken, 6 cup salad of deliciousness (romaine lettuce, grapes, red bell peppers, tomato, cucumber, sweet onions) and 60 cal salad dressing. Other house members had dinner rolls or crackers for carbs.

Tuesday: 5 oz Shadybrook Farms - Rotisserie Flavor Turkey Breast Tenderloin. Awesome. .5 cup basmati rice. .5 c sweet potato. veggies: sauteed bell peppers, onions, zucchini and broccoli. Fresh pineapple on side.

Wed: grilled sirloin, baby potatoes, another huge salad. Pineapple, strawberries and mango to choose from on side.

Thursday: I don't have to cook. Everyone eats whatever they want. I choose cheese, fruit, crackers and nuts.

Friday: 4oz hamburgers.I love the grill in the summer! Snow peas sauteed. Assorted buns and hamburger topping.

Sat and Sun: We grocery shop twice a week, so I need to pick up more veggies. It will involve grilled chicken and pork ribs. I hates the pork ribs but I gotta make compromises.
  • karu77
    karu77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:

Mo: Tofu strips with veggies
    Tu: Cheese & ham sandwich
    Wd: Purple cabbage and salmon
    Th: Lentil Salad with veggies
    Fr: Bulgogi & Salad
  • Jeanniekellar
    Jeanniekellar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for dinner ideas? If so check pinterest and search health dinner ideas. That's where 90% of my cooking knowledge has come from.
    Monday- Bunless hamburger (90% lean) sauteed zucchini
    Tuesday- Grilled chicken tenders, green beans(cooked with 2 tbs italian dressing), rice
    Wednesday-Chicken, mushroom, spinach, gluten free pasta ( veggies sauteed w/ 1 tbs olive oil and italian seasoning)
    Thursday-Spicey mustard chicken and sweet chick peas
    Friday- gluten free turkey mac with brocolli
    Saturday- Dominos Gluten free pizza
    Sunday- sweet italian turkey sausage in tomato sauce with 1 slice of reduced fat provolone cheese
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have a really easy week lined up since I'm not feeling well, quick to cook meals for the family:

Tonight: Ginger beef with broccoli over rice.

Thurs: Hotdogs and fuit

Fri: Bbq chicken, roasted baby potatoes and steamed carrots

Sat: Whatever hubby cooks for bbq's!
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Monday was Baja style chipotle shrimp soft tacos with cabbage slaw, avocado and tomatoes
    Tuesday was some Italian sausage, cheese and pasta dish my husband made--tasted like a sausage and mushroom pizza!
    Wednesday: chicken/apple stuffed pita sandwiches
    Thursday: Steak and salad
    Friday: unplanned so far
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for dinner ideas? If so check pinterest and search health dinner ideas. That's where 90% of my cooking knowledge has come from.

I LOVE Pinterest - and get a lot of my ideas from there also!

FYI - last night's meal was a seasoning packet from McCormick: Bourbon Spiced Pork with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Apples

It was delicious and had less than 200 calories and sodium was 665.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Monday: Ate out with training group members after run. Had salad with grilled chicken and blue cheese, glass of wine, and the coffee cake this restaurant serves with all their salads.

Tuesday: Another training group run, and they provided food afterwards from a local Cajun joint. Had a small bowl of rice and meat, two hushpuppies. Wasn't enough, so went home and added a Smart Ones entree (Swedish meatballs).

Wednesday: Chipotle Black Bean Burger (Morningstar Farms) on Thomas's multigrain English muffin, pasta salad (homemade: pasta, red and orange bell pepper, shallots, English cucumber, shredded carrots, grated cheese, Trader Joe's Champagne Pear Vinaigrette, honey mustard), Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips, Maudite Belgian-style ale.

Thursday: Pasta with marinara and either Trader Joe's turkey meatballs or Jimmy Dean turkey sausage crumbles (haven't decided), Trader Joe's ciabattini rolls and butter.

Friday: Pizza. Bread sticks. More pizza, but have to save at least one slice for breakfast.

Saturday: Anything the hell I want, after the half-marathon I will have run earlier in the day.

Sunday: Probably the chicken and pineapple crock pot recipe that's down in the Recipe section, since I have all the ingredients and it won't take a lot of standing by the stove. Rice.
  • strickland8052
    Options

Wednesday: Chipotle Black Bean Burger (Morningstar Farms) on Thomas's multigrain English muffin, pasta salad (homemade: pasta, red and orange bell pepper, shallots, English cucumber, shredded carrots, grated cheese, Trader Joe's Champagne Pear Vinaigrette, honey mustard), Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips, Maudite Belgian-style ale.

Trader Joes Champagne Pear Vinaigrette?!?!?!?! :love: I must try this TODAY! :love: