100 day challenge!!

Options
Hello. starting a 100 day challenge. i've adopted 5 habits for 100 days.

* juicing
*drinking only water (dont wanna waste those calories)
*workout every day
*Using coconut oil only on my body ( no lotions, potions, or makeup...wanna get cleansed!)
* Drinking Spuralina _ its good for me...lol

Id like to meet others who are as focused as I am. This is a new lifestyle I'm shooting for. I hope to be raw vegan by the end of the year. I have been juice fasting 3 and 4 day spurts in the last month to lead up to this. I am ready! Treadmil on the back porch, NO EXCUSES....Whos with me!? Add me to your friends@

Replies

• chesq77
    chesq77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thats great! i highly recommend fasting type routines as they give amazing overall health results! ive been doing intermittent fasting for a few months now and ive seen an amazing difference with my appearance and energy..im not completly raw tho as i like to cheat once every few weeks to keep my sanity and i eat lean meats every now and then. Youre really going to get a drastic change in a good way especially in the first few weeks, you begin to plateu out later but youll still get all the benefits like improved skin, fat loss, cravings disappeared, etc...if you keep at it youll accomplish all your goals and then some!
  • kconcepc327
    kconcepc327 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Yes! those are all things I wanna achieve and more. I'm super excited to see the results.
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I just started intermittent fasting and dropped my carbs down really low in an attempt to get my blood sugar back in line naturally, with my doctor's blessing. I'm vegan and have type 2 diabetes. I know fasting isn't for everyone but it makes me feel AWESOME. I don't know about going raw though. I really would hate to give up my cooked tofu! I am really excited to see your results though! You're going to feel like a different person.
  • chesq77
    Options
    Since you said you did some juice fasting for a few days over the last month idk how far you are on the detox phase but just know you might get rashes or breakouts. it may not happen but if it does its not a bad thing it means what you are doing is working and removing all those toxins so let your body adjust and keep going!

also i dont mean to add anything but i reccomend some other things...you dont have to add them but just consider them...

like Braggs Organic Unrefined Apple Cider Vinegar, take about 2 glass shots a day and itll help with the detox and cleansing!
    also if acne is an issue besides coconut oil you can try an Organic Raw Unpasteruized honey, ive used both coconut and the honey and it helped with the process!....but the honey just for ance at night for like 30 mins, dont use it as a moistureizer or anything like that becaue its really sticky and youll just call bees over to you lol

and going organic with shampoos/conditioners and soaps/shower gels and fluride free toothpaste help too because im sure you know shampoos, soaps, and toothpaste have harsh chemicals.
  • chesq77
    Options
    This is awesome! I just started intermittent fasting and dropped my carbs down really low in an attempt to get my blood sugar back in line naturally, with my doctor's blessing. I'm vegan and have type 2 diabetes. I know fasting isn't for everyone but it makes me feel AWESOME. I don't know about going raw though. I really would hate to give up my cooked tofu! I am really excited to see your results though! You're going to feel like a different person.

I swear fasting is the cure to everything !!!