9 months pregnant - 9 months after

Options
1luckygal
1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
Can NOT believe I'm posting this - - but my momma friends have asked me to. Here's my picture a FULL 9 months pregnant, well over 200lbs. And my picture 9 months after. I've dropped the 50lbs I gained during pregnancy and have quite a way to go - but it's a start! :)

Getting there with healthy eating and just about to finish up my 1st round of P90X and if you're thinking about P90X - trust me, if I can do it, YOU can do it! :)

Hopefully i'll be able to post even more amazing photos soon!

935516_501561016559239_407585425_n_zps00805a5f.jpg

Replies

• hnyb1212
    hnyb1212 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look AWEsome and congrats on being a strong, beautiful, new momma! I think it is amazing that you achieved P90X while taking care of a new born. That goes to show that there are no excuses and yes...ANYone can do it!
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I have a two month old and was doing p90x before I became pregnant. I'm currently trying to do short jogs and push ups in order to get strong enough to do p90x again.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the new baby and the results of your hard work!
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement! Well done!!
  • TRMite
    TRMite Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    awesome! kudos!
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!
  • 1luckygal
    1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you gals!!!!! Tryin to get ready for summer - really wanting to rock my tank top and shorts this summer! And yes - it's tough finding time with a little one but it's SO worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!