One year on MFP, lost 75 lbs (with pics)

Options

Replies

• rainysue34
    rainysue34 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very great story!
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and accomplishments!! I'm sure you will continue to motivate and inspire others to acquire a healthier lifestyle once they see and know all your personal obstacles that you've overcome! Congrats!!
  • yellowabc
    yellowabc Posts: 14
    Options
    Larry,

Thanks for sharing your inspirational and motivational story. I commend you for determination, discipline, and resilience that such an achievement necessarily entails. Best to you and to your wife in your health journey in the years to come!

Cheers,
    -- yellowabc
  • niks514
    niks514 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration -- I wish the best for you and your family and hope for continued success!!
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...way to go!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone especially the concern for my wife. FYI, the operation was a success and she is doing fine.
  • ffhsanfran
    ffhsanfran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    many thanks for sharing. through thick and thin. life goes on. happy to hear that your wife is doing OK. Great accomplishment to you both. Stay strong.
  • juliana0813
    juliana0813 Posts: 49
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! BUMP! I hope your wife is okay now, too.

oh, good to hear that she's ok!
  • Brandie43
    Brandie43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thank you for sharring your tips, many times i've been de-railed thinking i had done so well only to see the scale go in the wrong direction.
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration story...congrats on your success! May you continue to have such a great outlook on life, despite the ups and downs that life sends your way.
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I love your scientific approach to the daily weighing dilemma, very informative. You look amazing.

ps. I hope your wife is recovering well, she's gotta be loving this. ;)
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I read your post and even though I don't know you, I am incredibly proud of you. Despite personal and professional setbacks, you persevered! One of my favorite Success Stories! :flowerforyou:

^^^ This. amazing!!!!
  • pinkgrandmaof8
    pinkgrandmaof8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look healthier, but a lot younger as well! Thanks for the inspiration!:happy:
    I hope your wife is doing well. I too am a survivor of stage three breast cancer, and it will soon be 13 yrs without a recurrence!!
    I praise God for His glory and goodness to me!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You have done an outstanding job! All I can do is smile looking at you and seeing all of the work that you have done. It is posts like this that gives so much hope. I hope and prey your wife is well and gaining strength every day. Congrats!
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You're hard work and dedication is a great inspiration! So happy for you :)
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow! you really look 10yrs younger! Great Job!!!
  • selanrael
    selanrael Posts: 32
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing :)
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Larry great job and I believe as you stated staying here is the first goal going under calories is the second and there will be more good days that bad! So glad you confirmed this for me in your journey.. I pray your wife gets healthy and I am sure you are even more supporting with your new found life. May you and your family fair well and I also hope you dont lose your job! Best of luck you look amazing so much more confidence
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, especially about the math. It is encouraging especially seeing your amazing progress!
  • Angiebabe2
    Angiebabe2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Many congrats

It was really interesting to see your stats and get your view on the ups and downs of weigh ins just so what I needed to hear today

I agree with you about how folks put on weight it doesnt mean we are all stuffing donuts just slightly overeating for a long time. Ii too am concluding this is a forever prog if Iam going to keep it off longterm.

The uk salutes you and your wife!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!