My first Before and During :)

Options
2»

Replies

• xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Have you been put on any thyroid medications? Usually the medication helps balance out your thyroid so that you start losing weight (of course with diet and exercise)
    But, you're gorgeous and you've come a long way. You'll get back to where you want to be in no time, and you'll be stronger in the end because you worked so hard to get there!

Yep I'm on 100mcgr of Levo, which is my final dose :smile: Thank you!
  • xNickie
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Before and during you're a beautiful girl, you remind me alot of Mila Kunis.
  • xNickie
    Options
    Great progress! Before and during you're a beautiful girl, you remind me alot of Mila Kunis.

Wow, what a compliment! :noway: Thank you!!
  • xNickie
    Options
    Great results so far!! Glad your getting it undercontroll, it must have been hard not understanding what was going on..

Thank you :flowerforyou: It was extremely frustrating, especially cause I was going to the gym 3-4 times a week and eating healthily, yet I was piling weight on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!