Anyone need a buddy?

Options
honeyvee89
honeyvee89 Posts: 74 Member
Hi All,

I'm a UK based 24-year-old procrastinator. Have had MFP for over a year but never used it. I also have had the Beachbody INSANITY workout for a while but have never made it past day 4. Summer is coming now so it's time for me to actually stick to something!

I'm not following the INSANITY meal plan exactly, but will be splitting my daily calories across 5 meals per day as they suggest.

I think having some friends on here will definitely make me more accountable. Feel free to add me if you want to share goals and encouragement!

Replies

• klynch110
    klynch110 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! i was going to try insanity but it looks way to hard! but i've started the 30 day shred, i'm on day 3 but I'm going for it :D xxx
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you need another buddy
  • honeyvee89
    honeyvee89 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Let me know how the 30 Day Shred goes! I have most of Jillian Michael's DVDs and planned to use that one or Ripped in 30 later on in the summer. Figured I might as well try my best with Insanity while I have the spare time to focus on it (and recover)
  • Peechiz12
    Peechiz12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for buddies as well please add me... Klynch What is the 30 day shred?
  • tcoupe27
    tcoupe27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Add me !
  • kkgoli
    kkgoli Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sent an add request. Am from London too. Was thinking of tarting insanity but hesitating as looked through couple of videos and worried I might stop in the middle..
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Sent you an add :)
  • katrid
    katrid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am keen for buddies! I have just started the 30 DS but need support to stick to it!! Good luck with Insanity, would love to hear how it goes. I bought the DVDs and plan to start that after 30 DS.