biggest loser

Options
I was just wondering if anyone else watches this show? I didn't even know it existed until the season
where Shay appeared. I don't know I just felt inspired when I first watched it. They were just struggling
with their weight and they were pushing their limits when they were never even an athlete to begin with.

Replies

• SassyMissDasha
    Options
    It's a good show! I have been watching since the first season. This coming Tuesday is the finale. They are going to have Shay weight in and Subway is giving her a 1,000 dollars for every pound lost. I can't wait!!
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite show. My birthday fell on a Tues. and my husband knew to take me out to dinner and get me back to the house by 8 so that I could be in front of the set. I'm going to watch the new show, Losing it with Jillian. It airs in 2 weeks.
  • snowangel1975
    Options
    I LOVE the show...I too have been following it since the first season. It is very inspiring! I have it programmed on my DVR to record every week so I don't miss an episode. My husband and I watch it together we call it our family time.:wink:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love the show. My son who is 9 watches it with me now. I would love to be able to afford going to their fitness camp thing.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    It's my favorite show. My birthday fell on a Tues. and my husband knew to take me out to dinner and get me back to the house by 8 so that I could be in front of the set. I'm going to watch the new show, Losing it with Jillian. It airs in 2 weeks.

can't wait to watch losing it.
  • Crysta1976
    Crysta1976 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing show!!! I have been blessed to meet several or the past contestants and one winner. So very inspiring!!!!

I got to be at the Detroit Challenge last Sunday, where they did some taping for the first episode of next season. I got to touch Bob! :love: And that is where I got my picture take with Alison Sweeney.

This is one show that should last an eternity on tv!!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You should check out the discussion thread that we have had going since the first episode. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/80998-biggest-loser-is-back-d
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    This is the show that inspired me to lose the weight. I thought it would be just another diet program but I was wrong and the more I watched it the more I understood the lifestyle change and so I decided to see if it would work for me at home and this is the results from that show and program. I record them so that I can watch them over again after the season is over to stay inspired and motivated. Best show on TV; I love it. God Bless, Brenda :flowerforyou:
  • snowangel1975
    Options
    I would love to touch Bob. lol. Sounds awful. But I would. lol:blushing:
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    love that show in fact it is during the time of the biggerst loser that i am most motivated to worout... so i like to go to the gym and watch it while i do areobic or treadmill... gaurenteed to stay on the machine so i can finish the episode