Ripped in 30 days before & afters anyone?

Options
jessica182517
jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
I did a search but couldnt find anything and i figured this was the best place to post for this question. I am starting ripped in 30 by JM i have already done 30 DS and loved it amazing results but i just wanted to see some results from ripped in 30. Thanks everyone :) Feel free to share pics or tips :) Thanks!

Replies

• bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't really have pics to share but I did Rin30 last yr during my bout of JM vids (I've done almost all except for BR,Yoga and Kickbox). After 30DS, this was a real step up in the game but I enjoyed it. It's tough but changes every week so you're constantly being challenged. I didn't lose much weight (around 1-2 lbs) but my core was definetely tighter and my clothes were more comfortable. Maybe its because all of those planks! and spider push-ups! OMG! lol Also, I used 3-5 lb weights depending on the exercise. You'll definetely see results with Rin30! Best of luck and good job! ^^,
  • jessica182517
    Options
    Thanks :) I tried to do 30 DS again but i just couldnt stick to it just was bored of it i guess LOL but im gonna give this a try and hope it takes off some of this weight i still have about 50-60lbs to go depending on how i feel and look i will decide if i want to push any further loss when i get there :) But thanks for sharing!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I only lost 2.5 lbs but big difference! I'd never done any type of workout & this is exactly day 30 of RI30
    sideboth.jpg
    frontboth.jpg
    Tips? Modify if need be. I modified pretty heavily on the cardio bc of my knees (lots of surgeries) and still got great results :). I'd recommend it to anyone! 3-5 lb weighs alternating.
  • jessica182517
    Options
    I only lost 2.5 lbs but big difference! I'd never done any type of workout & this is exactly day 30 of RI30
    sideboth.jpg
    frontboth.jpg
    Tips? Modify if need be. I modified pretty heavily on the cardio bc of my knees (lots of surgeries) and still got great results :). I'd recommend it to anyone! 3-5 lb weighs alternating.

AWESOME!! those are great results!! :) Thanks for sharing!
  • DianneStonesifer
    Options
    I did two weeks of ripped in 30 and was feeling good but got off track. Your pictures have truly motivated me to get back to it. Thank you so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!