I bought a dress! For the first time.... ever!

Options
LittleSpy
LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
265vs198.jpg

I bought the black and blue dress. I've never bought a dress for myself before. EVER. It's a size twelve. :happy: Those jeans in the first 2 pictures are size 22!
I'm just a little excited. :blushing:

Edit: LOL, sorry about the ridiculous faces I'm making in pretty much all the pictures. :laugh:

Replies

• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congratulations!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    First, you look amazing. Second, the dress is great!! You + the dress = dynamite!!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!

That's an impressive transformation!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I don't see any pictures! :cry:
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I just have to say wow! Both dresses look great on you. The second one looks more formfitting and I like it best. But the first one looks much more comfortable to wear and looks equally good on you! You've done some amazing work chicka!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    U look awesome keep up the good work :happy:
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Wow - great progress! The dress looks great, and I just say you do not look like you weight 198ish! Keep up the good work!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!! Beautiful dresses!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I just have to say wow! Both dresses look great on you. The second one looks more formfitting and I like it best. But the first one looks much more comfortable to wear and looks equally good on you! You've done some amazing work chicka!! :flowerforyou:

It's just... I'm not a very girly girl and this is the lightest I've ever been as an adult. So I felt way too self conscious in the pink & black dress. I felt awesome in the blue & black dress, so it won. Also, it won because it was marked down $60 from the original price. :laugh: I may end up going back for that black & pink dress, though. I think my fiance would really appreciate it. :laugh:
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    Options
    You look beautiful, good job!!! those dresses are very cute too!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    THey are both awesome and even more awsome size 12 !!!!!! You go girl...
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What an amazing job you have done! congradulations!! you look absolutley beautful in both dresses. Let the girly girl come out
    By the way... you should be totally excited, all that hard work, the dresses, and the SIZE 12 (just to name a few)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing. Many kudos to you!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Wow! You hardly look like the same person. And you look so HAPPY! :happy: I really like your dress pick, too.
    You are one of my inspirations here on MFP. Keep up the amazing work!
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on the dress and your weight loss!! I think you look GREAT in both of them, but I like the one you picked best!! Enjoy wearing it sexy woman!!
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow - great progress! The dress looks great, and I just say you do not look like you weight 198ish! Keep up the good work!

Totally what I was thinking. I weigh 170 and I am still in a 12/14 (more 14's) Girl you look good!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look great.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    WHY CAN'T I SEE PICTURES!!!!! *stamps foot* :noway: :angry: :sad:
  • tairui2009
    tairui2009 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! WOW ~ awesome, AWESOME job. Way to take control - what an inspiration! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!