here's an idea to lose weight!

Options
and its a no brainer!
Eat less, move more

Replies

• EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I think we already got it, thanks.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    if you move a lot, you need to eat a lot!! its a no brainer!!! lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this brilliant contribution to the MFP weight loss community. You have given us all the missing equation for successfully losing weight. The Old Common Wisdom of Eat More Don'T Move At All has finally been usurped! The villagers shall rejoice at this news and statues erected n your honor!
  • CatShelton
    CatShelton Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this brilliant contribution to the MFP weight loss community. You have given us all the missing equation for successfully losing weight. The Old Common Wisdom of Eat More Don'T Move At All has finally been usurped! The villagers shall rejoice at this news and statues erected n your honor!

I love you,
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, love it.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    What about raspberry ketones though?
  • whierd
    Options
    hahahaha, love it.

You are tiny!
  • Bonny619
    Options
    I wish!!
    hahahaha, love it.

You are tiny!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    What about raspberry ketones though?

Only after the mango
  • whierd
    Options
    I wish!!
    hahahaha, love it.

You are tiny!

Totally pocket sized. :smile:
  • hourrecord2020
    Options
    HOW ABOUT SOMETHING USEFUL!!!!

Don't drink soda. or starbucks. you will save 300-3000 calories a day.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I like to mix my raspberry ketones in with my HCG / Alli shake.
  • Bonny619
    Options
    I do have doll sized hands.
    I wish!!
    hahahaha, love it.

You are tiny!

Totally pocket sized. :smile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Why not instant weight loss? Just cut a limb off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • emcclore
    emcclore Posts: 38
    Options

I died laughing!!!!!
  • whierd
    Options
    I do have doll sized hands.

All the better!
  • whierd
    Options
    Why not instant weight loss? Just cut a limb off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Then they could train with it!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    FALSE. 100% of people suffering from an STD have both eaten and moved at some stage in their lives. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES
  • whierd
    Options
    FALSE. 100% of people suffering from an STD have both eaten and moved at some stage in their lives. DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES

Hey baby, I put the STD in STUD. Now all I need is U.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Also your profile picture irks me. "Pretending to be a shark" is generally not conductive to weight loss or general life improvement. I spent years pretending to be a shark and expecting miracle results. What a waste of time