Chocolate

Options
Hiiii there !

What do you guys eat if you have chocolate cravings !? I know I could eat small pieces of dark chocolate... But for my part, it doesn't satisfy my milk chocolate cravings :( Boooo

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    I have an Options low calorie hot chocolate drink. Around 40 calories. If I have a mug of hot chocolate I call it 80 calories. It works for me
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I usually just have chocolate and make sure it fits in my day, If you want milk then have it just try control how much your having.

The chocolate ice cream i buy is only 70 cals per serves and i usually have enough left at the end of the day after working out to have a good couple of scoops.

If you have run out of cals for the day, Hot choc is a good idea too.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Usually I just try to fit whatever chocolate I want into my daily calorie goals, work out a little bit longer. But if I want just an everyday chocolate fix, I will add cocoa powder and honey to plain greek yogurt (usually chobani, lately, though I think fage is my favorite). The greek yogurt is super thick and creamy, which gives it a great texture, and it's an excellent protein-packed post-workout snack. It also tastes enough like chocolate pudding to satisfy my cravings, and I can adjust how chocolately or sweet it is.
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    quest chocolate brownie bar, in the microwave for like 45 seconds = heaven
  • fitnessdedication
    Options
    I just bought some :D
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    I tihnk it depends on my mood.
    I like dark chocolate with fruit and milk chocolate with nuts.
    i love dem nuts

BrooksideDarkChocolateAcai2.jpg

I am not eating this cause of acai. I just tried it and it happened to have acai in there.

one of my favorite chocolates
  • nanimoose
    nanimoose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a scoop of raw cacao powder in plain yogurt with some sort of sweetening is delicious
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    If I want chocolate, I eat it and log it in. Chocolate covered freeze-dried strawberries, Cadbury creme eggs, Dark chocolate/blueberry/almond fruit rounds, Cadbury caramel eggs. Doesn't take very much to satisfy, so there's no difficulty making it fit.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I love Chocolate Brownie ice cream form Thrifty's, Hershey's chocolate with almonds, and double chocolate chip cookies with white chocolate chip
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers chocolate fudge popsicle
    tofutti ice cream sandwiches
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just eat the chocolate and find a way to make it fit.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Mast Brothers chocolate from Brooklyn-heaven
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I get VERY intense chocolate cravings, often. Here are a few things I go to when I need a fix! Jello sugar free chocolate pudding (sometimes I stick it in the freezer til its half frozen, then add a little peanut butter), Chobani coffee flavored yogurt with dark chocolate (it comes that way! They make a raspberry/chocolate as well!), Quaker 90 calorie chocolate chip granola bars, chocolate Yoplait Whips yogurt, chocolate mint Cliff bars, chocolate Belvita "biscuits", chocolate coconut Kashi bars, banana with a tiny bit of chocolate syrup drizzled on top (or strawberries), Nature Valley dark chocolate crunchy granola bars, (there are lots of "bars" that are chocolatey and delicious...protein bars, Lara bars, Cliff bars, etc), I could go on! I REALLY love chocolate! ;)
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh! Chocolate roasted almonds, I think the brand is Emerald. Also Walmart has an "indulgent" trail mix with chocolate, cranberries or cherries, and nuts.
  • KyliAnne26
    KyliAnne26 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't like dark chocolate, so I understand your predicament. I LOVE 1 cup of chocolate almond milk blended with 1/2 a banana and 1 scoop of peanut butter. To me, this is HEAVEN!! :) Hope you enjoy it
  • fitnessdedication
    Options
    I don't like dark chocolate, so I understand your predicament. I LOVE 1 cup of chocolate almond milk blended with 1/2 a banana and 1 scoop of peanut butter. To me, this is HEAVEN!! :) Hope you enjoy it

Sounds like a good idea ! Thanks :)
  • NYgirl1990
    NYgirl1990 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Awesome idea!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I have 3 little pieces of Costco's Swiss delice every night after supper. I make the smooth milk chocolate last 30 minutes, and that takes care of my cravings.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I make chocolate avocado pudding. Today I had some dark chocolate chips!
  • RhondaBagley
    RhondaBagley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Go to chocolatecoveredkatie.com for healthier desserts. From gluten free to sugar free and I especially love the single serving Choc Mocha Cake in a cup! 45 seconds in a microwave. In fact I'm about to go Mae it now :-) :bigsmile: