which would you rather do?

Options
Jerrypeoples
Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
youre in a pool filled with crap

on the side someone has a bucket of snot

they are throwing it at you.

do you duck and get a nose full of pewp or get slimed in the face?

answer the question then come up with your own bizarre scenario

Replies

• crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    slime,

would you rather

be in a pool of vomit or give up sex.

you would swollow the vomit to get non stop sex with the smokin lady near you.
  • DrBentonQuest
    DrBentonQuest Posts: 151
    Options
    I would, comfortably, give up sex. The acidity of the vomit would destroy your skin and ruin your teeth and esophagus with any sort of prolonged exposure. Vomit is also a vector for bacteria and, let's remember, really gross.

I pose to you: Sophie's Choice.

Answer wisely.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Geesh! How come this awesome thread died?

To answer your question, Dr. Benton, I would advise Peter MacNicol not to do Ally McBeal, lest he not be taken seriously later.

But perhaps I'm not playing correctly.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    Yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?
  • ChloeRoseLejeune
    Options
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

))<>((
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options

))<>((

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Was the pee thing before or after u tied the caterpillar to the helium balloon and released him in the wild?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Would u rather do bull riding or run with the bulls?
  • DrBentonQuest
    DrBentonQuest Posts: 151
    Options
    ))<>((

Back...and forth.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Well, since my job involves wading in and testing water quality in **** creeks all the time, I suppose I'd take the poop over the snot because at least it would be familiar territory for me!