*waves* Hello

Options
Hello fellow fitness pals, I have been a member of this site for about 12 months but never actually used it.

I had a baby (my 3rd) 16 months ago, and my body has not returned to pre-pregnancy form, and I still look pregnant!! (well in my head I do). I have lost about 5 stone since January 2012, with approx 4 stone still to go. I am returning to Slimming World next week as its the only plan I can do which I see results in.

I have also ordered the 30 day shred dvd in order to start re-training my tummy muscles and general toning. I can't afford a gym, and if I could, I certainly don't have the time, BUT I need to do something other than walking (which I do daily).

Anyway, enough of me, hope I get to speak with some lovely like minded people on here, as we're all here for the same thing!!

Lisa :smile:

Replies

• katescountdown
    katescountdown Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lis :) Happy to see you here, add me as a friend if you'd like the support!
  • bookworm221
    bookworm221 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic! Well done and good luck with your remaining weight loss.

I have about 5 or 6 stone to lose (not sure where the end will be just yet!) and have just started on MFP. I'm a lifelong yo yo dieter! I did Slimming World and lost 5 stone about 10 years ago & really liked the plan. At the moment i'm on a medically supervised VLCD but will probably go onto SW after i've lost an initial 2 or 3 stone.

:smile: