Looking for friends and encouragement

Options
Hola :)

I joined a few months ago but giving it ago again :) I need to lose weight for my Wedding in November ( WOOOOO....sooooo damn excited) :bigsmile:

I need people to keep me motivated and vice versa... so add me if you want :smile:

Replies

• b4chuck
    b4chuck Posts: 8
    Options
    i'm in the same boat. Gotta lose weight for this cruise in October. I recently purchase a single serve blender from Target that has been helping me to make it to lunch without needing a donut or coffee. i purchased a bag of frozen fruit and soy milk. over night i place about a cup of frozen fruit in the bowl. the next morning since i am ALWAYS running late, i throw 4 oz of soy milk with the bowl of fruit and 1/2 cup of granola and blend for about 30 seconds before i dash out the door. it's been working. i've got breakfast down...but lunch.. yeech. still a work in progress.

keep the faith. you will meet your goal! :glasses: :drinker:
  • naughgle
    naughgle Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am going on a Cruise in October and hope to have lost 57 lbs by then, Just starteda wellness rpogram here at work and am making every attempt to get to the gym twice a day. (swim in the morning) weight train in the evening. Watching what I eat and drinking plenty of water is hopefully helping:smile: At 50 years old and carrying around 60 lbs of excess weight is really frustrating but I have no one to blame but myself took 20 years to get in this bad of shape and it wont get better over night so I am looking for slow and steady progress thats all. My BMI is @ 37.8 and at 227 lb. Like I said I hope to be at 170 when I go on my cruise .
    :smile: