Feel good factor unaffiliated with X factor

Options
Simplicity
Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
Just a quick post as I don't make these very often,
I am in my garden in my shorts with sunscreen on being baked by God's ( or insert you holinesses name here) lovely sun. For once in my life I couldn't care that I have a little extra weight or the fact that I am definitely having a curry tomorrow. I am so happy the electricity inside me dancing so please someone tell me this is what life is about. I refuse to count calories today. The sun can bake me until my beautiful other half comes out and sticks a fork in me. I hope everyone has a wonderful day
Love Ben
x

Replies

• merbee
    merbee Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You go Ben !!!! We all need to make time to stop and smell the roses as they say. It will do wonders for your outlook on all things - from all things including weightloss and fitness - to the sounds of the birds and your loved ones. Have a wonderful day and many more to follow.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    That sounds lovely, Ben :smile:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    We all need to stop and smell the roses! Nice to hear that you are feeling the joy today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!