Options
Hi my name is Laura, i'm a married, stay at home mother of 2. I just started this a few days ago and i find it very difficult to keep my calories within the 1200 mark. It is so so hard when i have a 1yr old and food within reach all day long. I am not big into exercise but i do try. I would rather keep myself busy and active without it being boring.... i'm sick of the same walk to and from school each day. Since i am a stay at home mommy it's hard to find the motivation like i had at my last job. It was super easy there because all the girls were doing ww and helped me. Plus we didn't have food right there all day long like i do here. I hope to find someone in the same boat as me so that we can help motivate eachother. thanks

Replies

• JillieHobbs
    JillieHobbs Posts: 20
    Options
    Look into maybe getting something like the Turbo Jam tapes - they are fun and easy - you will love doing them! I do them with a few girls and they are about the only thing we do not DREAD doing! PLUS the kids can dance along.... ! Good Luck!
  • akingom
    akingom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started this site about a month ago. Lost 5 pounds immediately by tracking withing correct calorie range and exercising. Then has free for all eating spell, then 10 days of vacation. So, now started 10 pounds above my original weigh in weight--but have lost 6.8 of it this week THUS I am now -1 from my original starting weight. So true in life for me--lose 20 gain it right back. I know tracking is the key. I've been in ww for years. Just have to stay at it daily. Track and burn. Having an ipod helps me enter when I am not at computer. Even without internet I can still jot down my foods on the notepad and enter later. Got to do this. I want to feel better and of course look better. I have at least 85 pounds to go to reach my top weight level. Slow and steady with bumps in the road. But I do weigh 20 less than I did at this time last year.