Starting Insanity, looking for partners!

Options
2»

Replies

• fitlaughl0ve
    fitlaughl0ve Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 2 of month 2, but I could definitely do with some motivation to really give it everything for the last couple of weeks to maximise my results!

Good luck to all of you starting out, it's tough but so worth it!
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello! Am finishing week 4.Monday starts recovery week! Good start and keep pushing play everyday! Add me if u want.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Literally just finished my last workout of the program. Just one more fit test tomorrow and I am done. I am taking a week off, and then start a second round, so anyone can add me as a friend :)
  • kb_2010
    kb_2010 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I've been trying to start AND finish Insanity for the longest. I'm going to start again. But I really want an Insanity buddy that can help me really stick with it.
  • alfena
    alfena Posts: 17
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I am starting Month 2 on 5/6. I too have started and stopped many times. I usually make it to this point and give up becaue Month 2 is hard. I could use the motivation. We can do this!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am in week 1, first round day 4 Cardio Recovery. Would love peeps to share thoughts and struggles and suggestions.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. I am starting Month 2 on 5/6. I too have started and stopped many times. I usually make it to this point and give up becaue Month 2 is hard. I could use the motivation. We can do this!

I'm restarting month 2 on Monday as well. Feel free to add me!
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I wrap up recovery week today. Ready to start month 2!!
  • justaspringhaze
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I thought I had added you all to the group but for some reason my name is the only one showing up.

Here is the link, please join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14023-insanity-support-group
  • chickenroti
    chickenroti Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? What has been everyones best and worst part?

So far I love pure cardio, it was mad and fast paced.
    I hated cardio recovery.... That was slow and painful.

Come on everyone "dig deeper ahhhhhhhh"
  • Rsychks77
    Rsychks77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 1 as well!