Help finding VOGO Athletica Apparel???

Options
I got a VOGO Athletica running skirt from a resale store. They only had one and I love it but I can't find the brand online (other than a few random things on ebay). Does anyone know what store carries VOGO Athletica? Thanks!

Replies

• mcmahon518
    Options
    I just found a pair of Vogo athletica yoga pants at Marshalls and have veen online looking for another pair. Try ebay also!
  • Amberly2100
    Amberly2100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got a jacket at TJMaxx. I really want it in the other color, but they didn't have my size, so I was looking online as well.
  • elizwarren
    Options
    I just purchased a pair of vogo athletica workout capris at Ross. They are perfect for me so I am looking for another pair. I've been looking on line and in other stores, but no luck. It's like they don't exist! Very odd. Maybe it's a defunct line.
  • allieemc2
    allieemc2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was hoping there was an answer. I can only find them at ross and its not consistent. I've boughten 3 pairs, one was even a double. They're the perfect pants. 1. comfortable. 2. cheap 3. look great, my butt looks amazing. 4. versitile. I can wear them to work out. To work, because they kinda look like dress pants, and with the right top i can wear them out. I bought my first pair 2 years ago, still fit like the day i bought them.
  • melissay28
    melissay28 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just found a pair at Ross & they had a ton of different styles!
  • Geetu24
    Geetu24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know this is a bit late in the game but I know sites like Ideel.com have sales for VOGO athletic apparel & other lines that are more common for deal sites. I just bought a couple yoga pants today.
  • htitcher
    htitcher Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tjmaxx.com has the brand Vogo. Also Ross, Tj Maxx, Marshall's, Burkes Outlet all sell the brand.