Struggling to stay on task...

Options
Joline1207
Joline1207 Posts: 14 Member
I started off awesome! Lost five pounds (in a healthy manner) within the first 9 days. My husband is usually my cheerleader, but we recently decided that I can be a stay at home mom until our youngest starts school. That means he has been working a lot more overtime because he is determined not to let our lifestyle be drastically impacted. My income basically covered a bit of groceries and daycare....it really wasn't paying for me to work.

I need more friends and supporters in my daily news feed. This is my first time on the website, I love the app!

Currently 179.8 pounds. I have an elliptical that I do 30 minutes a day at least five days a week. I also have a Wii Fit and Wii Active. I love the Wii Active. I just started my 30 day challenge on there today. We are a house of five kids (two live with us, ages 7 & 3) as well as a 1 year old Golden Retriever (he is leash-dumb and makes walking unproductive) and a 6 month old German Shepherd that is over 100 pounds (he is a blast to walk with - good at building arm strength)!

That is all for now...

It is May 2nd and happy to say that the snow is almost gone in Northern MN!

Replies

• yendys
    yendys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, been on here for a bit, just logging to myself . . .now, my weight loss has topped off and I think having a MFP buddy will help with motivation. I walk occasionally, nothing else. I like eating healthy, but then I binge on bad things - usually high quality bad things . . . see how I make excuses. :D

Anyway, hope we might be able to buddy-up and help each other reach goals. I'm in California.

Thanks,
    Sydney
  • gpfan5
    gpfan5 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm not sure how to friend request, but feel free to add me! :smile:

Also currently a SAHM to a 12 yr old and almost 3 yr old. Since I turned 40, my weight has steadily climbed up, it's been scary! Focusing/consistency is a HUGE challenge for me. I am going to try to look up more things ahead of time so that I can stay within range.

Jennifer