binge eaters!

Options
When people look at me they can't tell i have an eating disorder, but i do and most of the time it feels like the food is controlling me and not the other way around.
anyways i binged, for the fourth time this week, and after that i searched the youtube because i felt so bad that i didn't even bother to read articles.
This lady has a very good point, i suggest everyone who struggles with binge eating to watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94zFYzIU5hw

she made me realize that my bingeing doesn't happen just because i simply love sugar. i started questioning my childhood and i remembered that my mom never liked sweets much and simply forgot to buy them for my brother and me, plus she didn't want us to get fat and ruin our teeth. so whenever we had chocolate or candy at home we would sort of fight over it, and she made us both think we are greedy and that it's a bad thing to like that kind of food.

Now that i live alone i can buy all the junk food that i want and, well, i've been struggling with binge eating disorder for 3 years.

Or maybe it's all bull**** and bingeing is actually the result of dieting and restricting food that i like.

Is there any "recovered" bingers out there? What was it that helped you stop?