I would like to publicly apologize for...

Options
13»

Replies

• weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    taking a dump in your avatar? \m/ accepted \m/

Dump? I thought it was an anaconda
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    I forgive you. But I won't forget.

Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and ****. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace btch

I want to paint you.

Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice

Make it a Kid Cuisine and we'll talk.

I usually am not relationship type guy. SO I like the slut girls and the girls that pretend that there are not slut. They know how to do their activity better than most other girls too. Sluts should not be a negative stigma on women. Some girls are traditional and some like the herbal **** all the time. They are also more fun. Why should herbal dikk be locked on one woman at a young age? No reason to me.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    It really hurt

cryingindiano.gif

DO NOT MOCK THE CRYING INDIAN!!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I found a caterpillar in my house and slowly whispered a song into its tiny ear, imagining the horror and torture i was about to bring it... Then it looked up at me and it said "Take me away from all this" So i tied him very gently to a helium balloon and sent him floating away to oblivion. Now i sit and think why did i send him away? He was the only one who talked to me in days, and was actually nice and now hes gone. Im so ****in bummed right now.

I think I love you a little...
  • 5erious
    Options
    I found a caterpillar in my house and slowly whispered a song into its tiny ear, imagining the horror and torture i was about to bring it... Then it looked up at me and it said "Take me away from all this" So i tied him very gently to a helium balloon and sent him floating away to oblivion. Now i sit and think why did i send him away? He was the only one who talked to me in days, and was actually nice and now hes gone. Im so ****in bummed right now.

I think I love you a little...

Love is overrated. Lets just skip past the cute stuff and get straight to the banging
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    SHOULD I EAT BACK MY EXERCISE CALORIES OR NOT?!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Publicly, I don't accept. But privately, I do.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHA~You so cray :drinker: :bigsmile: :devil:
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    o_O
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i apologize to the op i thought you were going to apologize for crop dusting
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    i apologize to the op i thought you were going to apologize for crop dusting

I left a present for a nice couple in an elevator just today...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I just read this whole thread, now I apologize

I don't know why, but it feels right. :blushing:
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options

How poetic! :flowerforyou:
  • 5erious
    Options

How poetic! :flowerforyou:

Honestly, you are the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on. When I saw your profile I instantly stalked your profile and if I may add, I think my heart skipped a beat. Your heavenly blessed beauty is aesthetically pleasing to the male eye and I want to be your knight in shining armour. If you will take a chance on me, I will love you 5ever (thats 1 more than 4ever).
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    not *****slapping my ex when I had the chance. Oh why am I so well behaved???