Safe foods at burger king?

Options
SirBonerFart
SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
I'm at burger king and looking at the various partially gelatinated, non-dairy, gum-based beverages and trying to decide which one would fit in to my new lifestyle.
Do you know which ones are clean and which aren't?

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Nothing safe at Burger King. I went on the website because I was thinking of trying the veggy burger and it has saturated fat. How does a veggy burger have saturated fat??????
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    Nothing safe at Burger King. I went on the website because I was thinking of trying the veggy burger and it has saturated fat. How does a veggy burger have saturated fat??????

Corn oil in the patty, mayo on the sandwich. Saturated fat isn't just found in animal products; coconut oil has twice the amount found in lard.

And to OP - how do you define "safe"? I doubt any of the beverages are going to attack.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Orange juice, Milk, Apple Juice, Water, Coffee
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened iced tea is my fast food drink of choice.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Just chiming in to say that I really enjoy your username, OP.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    I would stick with the H2O.........
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    the toilet water is your safest bet.
  • OkieTink
    OkieTink Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    If you're concerned about what you eat why are you at Burger King to begin with?
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Get a side salad, order a plain chicken breast they will cut it up, place it on your salad, use a light dressing, you have a nice lil chicken salad for a few bucks
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

I much prefer the toilet water at Subway.
  • SirBonerFart
    Options
    If you're concerned about what you eat why are you at Burger King to begin with?

Sometimes I'm a very busy man
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

ummm yea-hhhhh but she's at burger king ;)
  • SirBonerFart
    Options

While I am no longer confused about my gender identity you seem to be. I'm a man baby
  • sidkrose
    sidkrose Posts: 35
    Options
    Ok sorry but I love the veggie burgers at burger king. I just eat them occasionally now as a treat. Haven't had one in months. But they are good. And not very high in calories if that's what you're concerned about.
  • SirBonerFart
    Options
    Ok sorry but I love the veggie burgers at burger king. I just eat them occasionally now as a treat. Haven't had one in months. But they are good. And not very high in calories if that's what you're concerned about.

I don't eat there very often usually about 5 times a week
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

While I am no longer confused about my gender identity you seem to be. I'm a man baby

well man up and make a decision then.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    sometimes in a hurry you have to stop at fast food whcih sucks.
    i would go with some sort of salad, im really not sure what they have bc i have not been to bk in quite some time. maybe with chicken on it, a dressing on the side.
    as far as beverages, i'd go with good old water (liquid calories to me aren't safe, and i hate the artificial sweeteners, they give me headaches and bladder flare ups).
    maybe even like a chicken sammich or something without the mayo?

i wouldn't get the veg burger, they're morning star and those ingredients aren't the friendliest either
  • SirBonerFart
    Options
    i would go with some sort of salad, im really not sure what they have bc i have not been to bk in quite some time. maybe with chicken on it, a dressing on the side.
    as far as beverages, i'd go with good old water (liquid calories to me aren't safe, and i hate the artificial sweeteners, they give me headaches and bladder flare ups).

i wouldn't get the veg burger, they're morning star and those ingredients aren't the friendliest either

Why are liquid calories unsafe? Now I'm a little concerned as I usually have a small pepsi with my chicken burger
    What do you mean by bladder flare up?
  • TheFinalThird
    TheFinalThird Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Safe food? I didn't think Burger King had ANY food.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

Why are liquid calories unsafe? Now I'm a little concerned as I usually have a small pepsi with my chicken burger
    What do you mean by bladder flare up?

Gallbladder flares are usually caused by fatty foods. Your best bet would to turn around and go somewhere else.