New Member from Detroit, Mi

Options
Hello Everyone,

I'm a newby. I have lost 24lbs on my own (with some help from diet pills) but have lost motivation. Hoping to find new inspiration, support and friends!

Talk to you all soon!

Annie101291

Replies

• annie101291
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a newby. I have lost 24lbs on my own (with some help from diet pills) but have lost motivation. Hoping to find new inspiration, support and friends!

Talk to you all soon!

Annie101291
  • bmayfield
    Options
    Welcome Annie! I've been using this site for about 5 wks now and have lose 15 lbs. I still have a LONG way to go (at least 35 more lbs), but I find this site informative and helpful and I love the motivation and support from others on the boards.

You've done a great job on your own. We all hit those walls at some point. When you feel discouraged, try busying yourself with a craft or a book or maybe try doing something nice for yourself like treating yourself to something new or a day at the spa or something. Might help you regain your perspective and refocus. I'll be happy to support you! I believe we can all do this if we work at it and if we believe we can! Think of how enjoyable life could be if you were at your healthy desired weight.

It might also help to promise yourself a reward when you achieve your goals, however large or small. Works for me!

Good luck.
    Betty
  • annie101291
    Options
    Thank you bmayfield for being the only one to welcome me! Your kind words have keep me going this week!
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can't even begin to fathom losing that much weight! What dedication! Keep up the good work and welcome!
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Welcome Annie! Hopefully this site will help you get motivated again:) It seems to be working great for a lot of us! What diet pills were you using? are you still using them? Are you working out too?

Good Luck!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome Annie, I just joined yesterday and am enjoying logging in my foods and activities already. Just keep it consistant and we'll all loose that nasty weight. Good luck!
  • annie101291
    Options
    Hey Kim,

I just logged in since 10/07...I know bad!!!

I'm actually really serious this time.

I'm taking Phetermine. I stopped since 10/07 and am taking them again. They are working but slowly. I am working out, but I guess I have to do more and watch what I eat. I'm starting to log my daily intake and I'm definately going way over 1200 calories. I don't know what to do.

How is your journey coming along?