Any post baby victories photo's you can share?

Options
knittingwitch
knittingwitch Posts: 231 Member
Hey I had my baby 2 yrs ago and I have lost a lot of weight and I was wondering how many mommy's on this site have lost the weight and got there bodies back.

Here are some of my pics, I when't obese during the pregnancy (she had her feet firmly jammed in my lungs, plus craved chocolate milk 24/7), and stayed obese for a while do to pain form my c-section.

30bi4xl.png

I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there and I know I got this with my baby climbing on and under me as I go.

Replies

• samkelly89
    samkelly89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My pic is my profile pic. (sorry so small). I also had a baby almost 2 years ago (6/1/11) and a painful c-section =( My body has seemed to bounce back though and is much better than before. When I got pregnant I was 185, got up to 220 for the pregnancy. Now I am down to 140

You look amazing! I can definielty tell that you have worked HARD!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have birthed 8 children (all naturally, no C-section). My youngest is 20 months old. I'm not to my goal yet but I am getting there.

Here are my most recent comparison photos (made them up yesterday).

hold on, trying to resize these......
    59cfca0d-2094-4884-a476-71b985592fa9_zps0e9c3275.jpg

4888dba9-bffb-40af-9bc7-1c3c5dfb1ebf_zps09de0ff1.jpg
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    bump! I weigh/measure on the 11th which will be roughly 6 months from joining MFP and 11 months postpartum. I'm smaller than pre-pregnancy but still have a ways to go in terms of weight loss.

I'll post my 6 month photos when I take them.
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    I have birthed 8 children (all naturally, no C-section). My youngest is 20 months old. I'm not to my goal yet but I am getting there.

Here are my most recent comparison photos (made them up yesterday).

hold on, trying to resize these......
    59cfca0d-2094-4884-a476-71b985592fa9_zps0e9c3275.jpg

4888dba9-bffb-40af-9bc7-1c3c5dfb1ebf_zps09de0ff1.jpg

you look really great.
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    I got up to 220 lbs at the height of my pregnancy, my baby was 9.05 lbs when she was born so it was nice to lose almost 10 pounds in one day lol.
  • autozomb
    autozomb Posts: 13
    Options
    Bump. I'm just starting my weight loss. My daughter was born a year ago and I gain almost 90lbs from being pregnant! I didn't work out for the first few months because of C-Section and PPD, but I'm on my second week and so excited to just lose this gross baby weight! Would love to see more moms post their success. :D You ladies look great!
  • knittingwitch
    Options
    Bump come on I know there are more post baby mommy's on this site show off your hard work ladies, or even daddy's I'm sure some of you gained sympathy pounds.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome...i had my second baby almost 14 months ago...i cant wait till i get my pre pregnancy body back!! lol
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Had three babies, my last one being July 2011. I lost 20 lbs between Feb and June last year and have kept it off. I had c-sections with all my babies and this time I've definitely gotten in the best shape thanks to MFP.
  • aventc
    aventc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just about in the same boat as you. I had my son Feb 12.. I was 180 prior to getting pregnant and by the time I gave birth I was 240 :noway: . I lost about 20lbs in the first 2 weeks after giving birth but now almost 15months later Ive gained 10 of those 20lbs back. I am currently at 233.. I absolutely hate my body :sad: and cant wait until I am at least at my pre pregnancy weight. I am just now getting serious about using MFP and Im hoping I see results! :smile:
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have been working out for ova a month now. I took pics & pics 1 month later and I dont see a difference. Ive lost a total of 6lbs in which I am very proud of myself for. Mb its just me. I had 5 c-sections in 71/2yrs so I am hoping its be of that is why im not seeing the difference. But I am definately more flexable & find myself doing exercises I couldnt do earlier.
    Anyways, thanks to all u brave women who share their stories & pics...it really helps me to keep pushing forward. ;)

I keep telling myself "Giving up is NOT an option."

PS. thanks for listening to me kinda rant. I feel a lil better now.
  • darkangeljanie
    Options
    T
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have been working out for ova a month now. I took pics & pics 1 month later and I dont see a difference. Ive lost a total of 6lbs in which I am very proud of myself for. Mb its just me. I had 5 c-sections in 71/2yrs so I am hoping its be of that is why im not seeing the difference. But I am definately more flexable & find myself doing exercises I couldnt do earlier.
    Anyways, thanks to all u brave women who share their stories & pics...it really helps me to keep pushing forward. ;)

I keep telling myself "Giving up is NOT an option."

PS. thanks for listening to me kinda rant. I feel a lil better now.

keep it up. Sometimes it can take a few months to really see a difference. And keep taking pictures monthly of your progress. Sometimes I feel like I've made no progress and then I compare pictures from the past months and see that I'd be crazy to give up now. After 8 kids my body will never be the same as it was but I can still be sexy and healthy. I'm not giving up and neither are any of you!!!
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    I was considered overweight when I got pregnant with my son weighing in at 180 pounds and then ballooned up to 222 pounds. I too loved chocolate milk, lol! You can browse through my pictures. My profile picture is of me a few days ago. I am finally starting to get my confidence back!
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awe Thanks!!! I dont plan on giving up bc at some point I will see a difference. I know they say dont listen to the scale but since I am not seeing any difference in photos the scale is giving me hope. Thank for the positive motivation ;)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Well I had my 1st daughter Aug 10th, 2010 I weighed 150, the day I gave birth I gianed 31 lbs during the pregnancy,after kept the wieght,19 months later gave birth to my second daughter gained 11lbs lost the same day,back to 150.5 now im 129 and still on my journey.Even though im not my goal wieght im 10lbs from no longer being overwieght which is awesome.In fact my hips are only 1.5 larger than they were at 119,but my size isnt the same ,use to be a 6 now a 10 ,never been a 10 in my life so lots of new clothes for me this summer.Feeling good this site really works.As of for pics you would have to see my profile.My recnt pic is from 2 days ago.
  • jennontheroad
    jennontheroad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". I weighed close to 150 in my early twenties. I was 140 lbs when I got pregnant at 28. One week before delivery I was 182 lbs.
    I now weigh 128 lbs, and my son is 3!
    Proud to maintain a lower weight than I ever did before having a baby!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    My daughter was born January 14th, 2013
    She is four months in a few weeks, here is my progress thus far. (She is baby #2) my height is 5'8" starting weight in these pics 155lbs (starting weight after her birth 165lbs) current weight 140lbs. This pic in my profile is the last two months focusing on body fat started at 24.9% in February now at 21.3% goal is 18%.
    6553648_5856.jpg
    6553648_5605.jpg
    6553648_7192.jpg
  • yummy_mummy85
    Options
    You ladies are an inspiration as i had 2 babies in 2 years and my youngest is 3 months... i have noticed a difference in my stomach since doing 30 day shred on an off but still got a long way to go.

Will try and get some pics together
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    well I don't have any before pictures(my daughter is just about 6yrs old now!) But I did gain around 72lbs with my pregnancy and I got my body back :) my profile pic is about 2 months old.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!