Finally some results

camiller02
camiller02 Posts: 24
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Today I weighed and lost 2 pounds. Finally I said, because I have gained 4 pound since i started. I am doing chalean extreme. I assume I am gaining muscle. But to see weight lost is extremely motivating. I am in the push phase of chalean. I will continue to push on

Replies

• GreenieBean
    GreenieBean Posts: 64
    Yay! Good to hear. I'm sure the pounds will start melting off before you know it! Just stick to it but don't deprive yourself too much!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    WOO HOO!!! Good Job! Every pound counts they add up to the big numbers. Before you know it you are going to be at your goal.
  • WTG! I know what you mean; I was stuck at 197.2 for days and days. Although I new I was losing weight because my close were getting loose and because of the way I felt, I still wanted to see those numbers drop. Finally, I got on the scale this morning and it said 196. Woo hoo! I am on my way! Nothin' better than hopping on the scale and seeing those numbers drop. Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • camiller02
    camiller02 Posts: 24
    I totally know the feeling. I felt better but I just wanted to see the scale move.
This discussion has been closed.