Can't stop binge eating/snacking AAAH!

Options
Hello :) While at the moment im not overweight I have gained a dress size in the past month and im close to go next size up as well. I tend to try and eat as much home made food as I can but I have a real problem stopping myself from eating snacks like crisps/chips, fries and I drink too much Coke. Everyday I put a goal to only have healthy food and every evening I fail. I need a motivation buddy of any age,weight or location to bust my confidence up and exchange pep talks and maybe recipes :)

Replies

• HammyStopHamming
    Options
    Hey, fatty checking in. I also snack a lot. I sent a request.
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have this problem too. I think its deprivation. I don't think I have to cut out all the stuff I like, I just have to remember everything in moderation. Plus I think I'm not eating enough during the day so I binge at night. I did stop drinking soda and carbonated drinks. I have had 3 in the last two months and I feel sick every time.
  • 91lovehandles
    Options
    I have the same problem!

I've only been dieting for 5 days and every time I walk into the kitchen my boyfriends snack cakes stare me when in the face and beg me to eat them! I think my immense cravings come from cutting everything (chips, ice cream, soda, snack cakes) out cold turkey.