Anti-diet "crack"

Options

Replies

• NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    cake. hubby made one yesterday and I dare not have one bite because I will keep going back until the pan is empty.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and almost any other type of candy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Almonds.

I know they're healthy and all- but not in the amount that I can eat at one time.

Oh yeah I forgot about these I don't know what it is with me and raw almonds. Can. Not. Stop.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Home made chex party mix. I'd rather eat it instead of meals.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    French fries
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    anything gummy. lol gummy bears, worms, sour worms, gummy savers. I love gummies!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Gummi Bears - yes, really...

totally agree!
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!!! Oh, and lately, MetRx bars. They make me more hungry
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Bridge mixture ... so I only buy some when I know I'll be able to make the whole bag fit into a day
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    chocolate in general but not the cheap chocolate like dollar store chocolate that stuff makes me sad :sad:
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    chocolate in general but not the cheap chocolate like dollar store chocolate that stuff makes me sad :sad:

Oh my gosh, it is horrible what some people eat thinking it's chocolate. Lindt and Godiva are my favorite. What about you?
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    for me its creamy peanut butter, I just cant have it in the house. I try to be good and scoop out only 2 tablespoons then the next thing I know I am licking the spoon and grabbing another spoon for another bite and so on., nope just cant have it here. now chunky kind is another story. I don't want to splurge on that
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    White Cheddar Popcorn and Strawberry Shortcake:brokenheart: -drools-
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    any kind of chocolate candy - for example mini Snickers and other candy bars for Halloween. I can buy one, enjoy it, and move on for several weeks. But if I were to buy a large bag of Halloween candy and have it in my house I'd eat every single bit of it within a few days. Just can't do it.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries. Constantly buy them and count out my 33 pieces...then accidentally get to 34...then it's all over.
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh, it is horrible what some people eat thinking it's chocolate. Lindt and Godiva are my favorite. What about you?
    mmm Lindt and Godivia are good and this company called Sees is very good also mmmmmm :love:
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Homemade Kettle corn. I'm actually typing this with one hand and eating it with the other! :blushing:
  • Sweetnothing78
    Sweetnothing78 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Gummi Bears - yes, really...

me too.:flowerforyou:
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    pizza too