• Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    5'7" 177 lbs 41.25" hips and 25" thighs
  • hanfit85
    hanfit85 Posts: 10
    Options
    36-37in. Butt and 23in. Thighs! I'm also 5'2 127lbs

Ur height will have alot to do with ur inches to. someone who is taller will naturally have higher inches!

Im almost exactly the same as this! !

Classic English Pear!
  • Ras_py
    Ras_py Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sigh... Where I live my body type is not one of the most appreciated and I was depressed for quite a while but I gradually started to love my body and I try to keep it healthy and happy.
    I'm 5'1 (I thought I was 5'2, but I measured myself recently and I'm not hmmppfff...) I'm 119 - 120 lbs
    Hips - 35.5''
    Booty- 38.5'' (wwooot wooot)
    Thigh- 22'' (not happy at all)
    It's a strange thing because I like girls who have some meat on them, but I think It's not looking good on me :(

Edit: Oh my waist is around 24.5'' so my booty looks even bigger lol

Im sad that you think this is large =(
    22'' thighs are quite small. Hopefully you are wanting to bulk them up and thats why youre not happy at all?
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    45" hips and 24.5" thighs - I'm 5'5". What's your waist to hip ratio (waist measurement divided by hip measurement)? 80% or less is good.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Wow I thought my hips and thighs were really over sized so I'm really glad to the OP for posting

I'm 5'4/5, 137lbs, Can't shake the baby belly overhang yet so I'm 39in round the top of my hips inc lower belly, 38in around my hips under tum and my thighs are 22 1/4in

Not over-sized at all!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hips are 35 inch and my thighs are 20''. Looking at others, mine look massive too! Maybe I just have a distorted vision of my own...
  • peachfigs
    Options
    Bust 34
    Waist 25
    Hips/Booty 34
    Thigh 20

I guess I'm an hour glass??
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You and I are the same and I'm busty to boot. So I have it all. :sad:

At least my abs are getting better. :smile:
  • hfox9707
    hfox9707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with having thighs and a butt? embrace it? I want a booty! lol
  • peachfigs
    Options
    Hips are 35 inch and my thighs are 20''. Looking at others, mine look massive too! Maybe I just have a distorted vision of my own...

Me too. I'm looking at everyone's photos and thinking... "No way do her thighs measure that"?
  • rachaelr22
    rachaelr22 Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome lots of booties over 40". I always thought I hsf more than most. I forgot to say my calves are 17.5"
  • tigsi
    tigsi Posts: 36
    Options
    Sigh... Where I live my body type is not one of the most appreciated and I was depressed for quite a while but I gradually started to love my body and I try to keep it healthy and happy.
    I'm 5'1 (I thought I was 5'2, but I measured myself recently and I'm not hmmppfff...) I'm 119 - 120 lbs
    Hips - 35.5''
    Booty- 38.5'' (wwooot wooot)
    Thigh- 22'' (not happy at all)
    It's a strange thing because I like girls who have some meat on them, but I think It's not looking good on me :(

Edit: Oh my waist is around 24.5'' so my booty looks even bigger lol

Im sad that you think this is large =(
    22'' thighs are quite small. Hopefully you are wanting to bulk them up and thats why youre not happy at all?

I really want to be more fit, that's all. Before I wanted to look more like the girls I saw on the street or in class, all of them were skinny and tall, very much model-like, but that changed throughout the years. Women come in different shapes and I learned to appreciate what I have :).
  • cutts26
    cutts26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hips 41 and thighs 21. I don't mind that just wish I could get my waist down from a 32. I would like to be anywhere around a 29.
  • neacail
    neacail Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hips: 37.5"
    Thighs: 21.25"

@ 5'10" tall and 147.4lbs. Virtually all of my excess fat sits in one place, and it isn't my hips or thighs!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    4' 11-3/4" here - 41" and 25" each thigh. yup i'm little with a big 'ole booty!
  • Mtleiker
    Mtleiker Posts: 160
    Options
    I have big thighs. I don't think my thighs will ever go away. My mom is small, but her thighs are big. For me, it's genetic.
    you are soo right girl . it runs in the family but dont give up. i loove my thighs but after different methods and sticking to it. my thigh are looking better than i ever though possible!! saddle bags run in my family girl . Anything is possible as long as you believe you can :)
  • Healthychick84
    Healthychick84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    43in hips 27in thighs I'm only 5'3"
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    im 46 hips and 27 thights but im arround 20/30 lbs overweight,
    Your hips megure the ideal for me, much more bellow that i consider very boyish . You are lucky ....
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    *in to perv at ample thighs and booties*

Animated-Gif-Peeping-Eye-Cinemagraph-Normans.gif
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    5'2 136lbs

Hips: 36in
    Thighs: 19in

I am very top heavy, trying to plump up my booty with squats and leg lifts :smile: